Located right next door to the Gold Hill Inn, the Bluebird Lodge is an historic hotel built in 1872. The lodge can be used for a multitude of events, most popular of which are our famous Murder Mystery Night.
Other uses include family reunions, small weddings and corporate retreats.
The lodge is an ideal spot for small meetings and retreats especially if you're trying to get away from it all and let the creative juices flow. Except for the Murder mysteries, we only rent the lodge out as a whole (no individual room rentals). Groups can dine next door at the Gold Hill Inn.
Rent the Lodge
Cost of the Bluebird Lodge is $750.00 + tax per night - 2 night minimum stay. This includes:
- 9 sleeping rooms w/one queen sized bed in each (baths are down the hall)
- 2 large downstairs sitting rooms with fireplaces
- Dining room
- Full sized kitchen
- Large back deck & front porch
- High speed wireless internet
- We do not rent out individual rooms
- Lodge accommodates 18 guests maximum. Sorry, No Pets Allowed