Weddings & Private Parties
Weddings at the Gold Hill Inn are a unique mountain experience at a place steeped in tradition and history. We have been hosting a limited amount of weddings since opening in 1962, and we still accept only a small number of weddings through the season so that we can make sure each one is special.
Most of our wedding receptions take place during the day between the hours of 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. Some evening weddings are available early or late in our season (May - early June, October-December) for pricing on evening weddings please call us. 303-443-6461. Capacity: 110 in main dining room, 40 in front room 150 total.
Daytime wedding prices
$49.00 per person with a $3400.00 minimum. This price includes: rental on the building from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm , ceremony space, appetizer, reception dinner, coffee & tea. It does not include alcohol (which must be purchased through us), 18% gratuity, or tax. We do not supply wedding cakes or flowers. We do a limited amount of evening weddings, call for details of dates and pricing.
Your ceremony can be held in our side yard or front room. There is no extra charge for your ceremony although we only supply the space, it is up to you to decorate and supply extra chairs. We also ask that the ceremony starts no earlier than 11:30 am this way we will be ready when the first guests arrive at 11:00 am.
The Bluebird Lodge
The lodge, located right next to the Gold Hill Inn, is an historic log hotel built in 1872 and is a great place for family & friends to gather either before, during, or after the wedding. The lodge has 9 bedrooms each with a queen sized bed, the baths are located down the hall. It also has two large sitting rooms a dining room and a large kitchen down stairs, along with a big back deck and front porch.
Cost of the lodge is $750.00 + tax per night - 2 night minimum stay. We only rent out the whole lodge at once, not individual rooms.
Our wedding buffet offering consists of two entrees (enough for everyone to have both), three side dishes, homemade bread, coffee & iced tea.
It also includes an appetizer tray( served before the meal) of garden fresh vegetables served with a blue cheese dip.
Appetizer may be upgraded for an additional cost.
Entrees - choose two
These are some of our favorites, if you had something else in mind let us know, we may be able to accommodate you. Some changes would require an additional cost.
- Cherry wood smoked salmon
- Roasted garlic turkey breast
- Coq Au Vin - chicken slow cooked in red wine, mushrooms, and onion.
- Chicken Country Captain - cooked in a mild curry with tomato and green pepper.
- Ribeye roast beef - served with a sour cream horseradish sauce.
- Apple cider brisket of beef - beef brisket braised for hours in apple cider and served in a cider gravy.
- Roast pork loin - served with a Robert sauce ( onions, wine, dijon mustard in a brown sauce)
- Spinach & mushroom frittata
Side Dishes - choose three
- Small red potatoes with olive oil & rosemary
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Wild and white rice cooked with quinoa and fresh herbs
- Pasta salad
- Fresh cooked seasonal vegetables
- Tossed green vegetable salad with choice of our homemade dressings
Homemade bread, coffee & tea included.
Wine & Bar
We can set up bar & wine service many different ways depending on budget & the style you prefer. We have a premium bar along with a great wine list that has a good variety of wine and prices.