Murder Mysteries at the Bluebird Lodge
It's My Party, I Can Die If I Want To
2020 Mystery Schedule is currently in Covid Limbo
Come join us, high in the Rocky Mountains, at the historic Bluebird Lodge built in 1872 for an evening of mystery and suspense. A limit of thirty guests ensures a very intimate and unusual theatrical experience.
Begin with a champagne reception, surrounded by characters from the past with stories to tell and secrets to divulge (or withhold).
Later, in the dining room, keep your eyes and ears open as you enjoy a meal prepared by the famous Gold Hill Inn. You just may be sitting next to a "killer." You and your team-mates will survey the scene of a crime, look for clues and interrogate suspects. Solve the mystery over dessert and win a prize.
Unwind next door at the Inn, gaze at the stars, or go to bed in the rustic lodge, happy to have survived the evening...
At last the mystery is over, or is it? Was that creaking on the stairs just an old building settling, or was it the ghost of Eugene Field, or some other ethereal denizen of the old mining town? Look if you dare, or pull up the covers a little higher and dream of days long gone, but not forgotten.
- Murder Mysteries take place next door to the Gold Hill Inn at the historic Bluebird Lodge.
- Cost: Mystery dinner is $65/person (includes champagne reception with hors d'oeuvres, 3-course meal, and the mystery. Does not include additional alcohol, tax or gratuity).
- Rooms: $75/night (includes a continental breakfast in the morning).
- We require a non-refundable deposit per room.
- There are 9 sleeping rooms, each with a queen size bed.
- The bathrooms are down the hall; there are no baths in the rooms.
- Room check-in is between 5 & 6:30 p.m.; M.M. starts at 7:00 p.m. Dinner guests arrive by 6:45 p.m.
- We start promptly, so please be on time or you may miss an important part of the show.
- We need to know ahead of time of any dietary restrictions (i.e. no red meat, vegetarian, or food allergies).
- Please be very careful and try to stay alive... The Management